Morgan Stanley presents: Global Markets Simulation with Amplify Trading
Workshop des Career Service in Kooperation mit dem Unternehmen Morgan Stanley.
We invite students at the Goethe University Frankfurt to explore the world of Global Markets using the same simulation training experience delivered to professionals at Morgan Stanley, Citi, Deutsche Bank and Bank of America.
Appropriate for any student looking to work in finance and markets, our state-of-the-art platform will rotate students through roles asset and investment management, market making, and sales trading. As they progress, the platform will measure performance in each role helping them to discover their future in finance.
The session is designed to have the maximum impact on CV’s and applications for a wide array of financial positions. Outstanding performers will be recommended directly for investment bank opportunities at Morgan Stanley in 2020.
Ziele im Rahmen der Veranstaltung:
- Candidates gain a profound understanding of the current structure of the financial industry
- They experience different banking roles and discover what it takes to perform well in each
- As they work on the client side of the trade they experience the difference between good and poor bank service delivery
- Technical and behavioural data for each candidate will be generated to help find their future in finance
Inhalte der Veranstaltung:
- Understanding the industry
- Explore the ‘Buy-Side’ vs the ‘Sell-Side’
- Understand why investment firms need investment banks
- Order vs Quote driven markets
- Liquidity and order management
- Asset allocation strategies
- Regulation and compliance impacting the industry
Presentation & interactive Simulation
Many of the world’s largest financial firms recognise the Amplify experience. Students will be taught how to best leverage the impact of this event, to maximise their chances of securing some of the most competitive graduate roles.
Dirk Griesmeyer is the Head of German Operations at Amplify Trading and has many years of work experience in the field.
Morgan Stanley is more than a leading financial services firm. With offices spanning 43 countries and talented, passionate people bringing excellence and integrity to everything we do, the firm is truly global. Throughout the firm’s history, diverse and talented individuals have worked together to develop our new ideas and ground-breaking financial products.
Primäre Zielgruppe der Veranstaltung:
Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Gesellschaftswissenschaften, Naturwissenschaften, grundsätzliche alle
Hinweis: For the 25.10 every student needs a laptop/computer, internet and ideally headphones.
Anmeldung: Max. 35 Teilnehmer*innen; Anmeldung ab dem 07. Oktober 2019 hier
Datum: Fr., 25.10.2019, 09:00–17:00 Uhr
Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main/Campus Westend
Raum: Seminarhaus, SH 3.105
60629 Frankfurt am Main