Internship Customer Relations Support (m/f/d)
|Anbieter:||Hyundai Motor Europe GmbH|
At Hyundai, you'll be working within a fast-paced, challenging environment, where you'll be encouraged to push boundaries and challenge convention. As a global automotive manufacturer, and one of the fastest growing, you'll have the opportunity to work within an international business environment, and grow with the Company. We believe that the future of our organisation lies in the passion and capabilities of individual members, and commit to supporting and developing them to their full potential.
If you believe you have the experience and skills for this role, and share our passion for rethinking what's possible, and exceeding customer expectations, we warmly invite you to apply.
Job Title: Internship Customer Relations Support
Reports to: Customer Relations Manager
Contract: Fixed - Term (3-6 months)
The open position has a service administrator role within the Customer Relation section. This section is responsible for monitoring, keeping and increasing customer loyalty by developing and offering customer orientated retention solution and handling of customer enquiries as well as customer complaints. The team focus is to satisfy our customers by fulfilling increasing customer expectations. Are you a student looking for a paid internship at an international company in the automotive sector? Then, we are looking forward to receiving your application.
- Administration of invoices and documents of stakeholders and suppliers
- Creating project related financial monthly overview
- Monitoring, controlling and reporting on customer relations projects
- Communication with stakeholders
- Supporting your customer relations team
- Student, preferred Business Administration with focus on CRM, finance or marketing
- Working experience in CRM (e.g. as intern or working student) is an advantage but not necessary
- Teamplayerand good interpersonal communications skills
- Flexibility, quality awareness and ability to solve problems
- Very good command in English, solid knowledge of other European languages preferred
- Excellent command of MS Office applications (especially Excel and Powerpoint)
Become part of a global company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your candidate profile and attaching your application documents in English.