WORKING STUDENT (M/F/X) PART-TIME POSITION
|Anbieter:||ALANTRA Deutschland GmbH|
|Standort:||Frankfurt am Main|
ALANTRA Group is a global mid-market investment banking and asset management firm with a strong presence in 21 countries and more than 370 professionals. In the investment banking division, ALANTRA advises corporates, family-owned companies and financial investors active in the mid-market in M&A, debt, portfolio and capital markets transactions. In the asset management division, ALANTRA manages over €4bn in assets and serves more than 80 institutional clients. The wealth management team advises over 450 high-net-worth individuals. In Frankfurt we offer M&A advisory and Debt Advisory/-restructuring.
ALANTRA’s Frankfurt office is seeking a Working Student (m/f/x) for a April/May 2019 start date.
14-20 hours per week, evening shift. The position is mainly 5.00 – 9:00 pm at 4 days a week.
Support of our team in the following activities:
- Receptionist-related tasks (customer reception and services, preparation of conference rooms for meetings etc.)
- General administrative tasks, as needed, including filing, data entry, etc.
- Travel arrangements (booking of flights, train, rental car) for the team
- Excellent command of the German and English languages
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Self motivated team player, who enjoys working in a dynamic team
Please apply directly by sending your resume and cover letter via email to:
T: +49 69 977 886-0
ALANTRA Deutschland GmbH
60325 Frankfurt am Main