P&G: Future Female Leaders in IT
Schwalbach am Taunus (Germany)
May 16 – 17, 2019
Are you a female student or a recent graduate passionate about business and technology?
Do you want to know what P&G can offer to women who want to build their careers as IT professionals? If you answered YES to these questions, apply now and become one of the selected participants for the Future Female Leaders - IT event in Schwalbach on May 16th-17th, 2019. Accommodation, meals and travel are sponsored by P&G IT.
During this 2 day-event you will get a chance to:
- Meet P&G female IT Managers and experience how day-to-day work looks like.
- Get insights into the latest technologies and challenge yourself with a real IT business case.
- Discover how diversity makes a difference at P&G.
- Meet our young professionals and learn about their experiences in P&G.
- Get a glimpse of how business, innovation and technology come together at P&G to foster competitive advantage.
- Get started on your application process for an internship or full time position on Day2!
Apply today to join our event!
Application deadline: 21st April 2019
If selected, all costs will be covered by P&G IT, including travel, hotel and meals.
- Female students and/or recent graduates of all faculties with a passion for business and technology.
- Strong engagement in academic life and positive attitude towards challenges.
- Enthusiastic about being a leader, collaborating in diverse teams and cracking analytical puzzles.
- Fluency in English.
*To participate, you must hold a valid EU work permit or a study visa.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
To apply to this event, you will go through the standard P&G application process, which consists of:
- Application with your CV
- Cover letter (optional).
- P&G online assessment.
After that, we will review your application and select the participants to the event based on:
- Results of the P&G online assessment.
- Strong CV.
If selected, you will receive an invitation email with more details of the event.
Send us your application today!
In P&G, we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?