Sales Support Institutional Business - Working Student (m/f/d)
|Anbieter:||J.P. Morgan Asset Management|
|Standort:||Frankfurt am Main|
About J.P. Morgan:
J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Investment Management) is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
We are looking for a highly motivated working student (m/f/d) in Asset Management for 19 h/week.
Brief Summary of core responsibilities:
- Assist the sales team in coordinating client meetings, preparing sales presentation booklets and meeting documents for client presentations, etc.
- Source and prepare responses for clients’ ad-hoc questions or reporting requests
- Assist the sales team in maintaining prospect and client databases, ensure that critical client information is stored in client databases to provide access to key data
- Perform research projects on various market and client topics
- Expense processing and reconciliation
Personal & Professional Profile:
- Studies of Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Strong MS Office Skills
- Ambitious, hard-working, driven and capacity to show initiative
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and team-player personality
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Previous working experience (e.g. internship in financial services) is preferred
We are looking to conclude a contract for a minimum of 12 months, with the possibility to prolong.
We accept applications from students of all semesters and look forward to receiving your CV, referencing your expected graduation date and any planned semesters abroad.