Chief of Staff
|| Frankfurt am Main |
- Work hand in hand with the founders and Managing Directors of Qualifyze GmbH, gain insight into all relevant business areas, and actively influence the development and growth of a startup.
- Work proactively together with the founders and the management team of Qualifyze.
- Drive our organizational development and conduct internal strategy workshops
- Take responsibility for the company-wide quarterly OKR process in line with the company strategy (OKR-Champion).
- Own our investor reporting with key metrics across the company.
- Support the management team in the fundraising process.
- Define and develop internal and external touchpoints.
- Manage diverse strategic projects with top priority together with members of the management team.
- Moderate top management and company-wide meetings.
- You have successfully completed your studies with relevant practical experience at home and abroad (e.g., consulting, investment banking, PE, or in a corporate group).
- You have a self-supporting, structured, and detailed way of working.
- You like to drive projects and take ownership of topics end-to-end.
- You enjoy working on a wide variety of topics and generating impact.
- You act confidently in an agile business environment.
- You are positive, dynamic, hands-on and solution-oriented
- You feel comfortable in an international environment and speak fluent German and English
- You think analytically and can outline complex situations quickly.
- You are a team player and are strong in communicating with various internal and external stakeholders.
- You have good time and task management skills.
|Einsatzorte:||Taunusanlage 8 |
60329 Frankfurt am Main