EDHEC DataViz Challenge - in Kooperation mit Mazars
EDHEC DataViz Challenge – Call for Participation
The EDHEC DataViz Challenge is an ideal opportunity for you to develop and demonstrate your analytical reasoning skills. The competition hosted in collaboration with Mazars, Tableau and UNICEF is exclusive to students in Europe and can help those of you looking to build data analytics skills and employability.
What’s the challenge? The challengers will have to use the data from UNICEF to support the UNICEF mission. Challenge participants can complement the UNICEF data with additional dataset(s) from the sources listed to come up with a data visualisation which tells the story behind the data
How to get involved?
- Read the instructions on the competition website
- Download your free Tableau License and boost your Tableau skills with eLearning (included with your student license)
- Get inspired by Tableau Public
- Submit your visualisation by 21st May 2021
What’s in it for you?
- Meet and learn from other students across Europe
- The top 10 students will receive tickets to attend Viva Technology (Europe’s biggest tech and startup event)
- The top 3 finalists will receive a coaching session with Mazars to help them prepare for their future applications and interviews, as well as a 6-hour AI-training programme combined with an exchange with a Mazars AI expert and a goody bag from Tableau filled with data-tastic prizes
- The winner will win an interview for a paid internship at UNICEF’s New York HQ
For full information, check here: www.edhec.edu/en/edhec-datavizchallenge-2021
Do you have any questions?
Please adress to the oranisers at firstname.lastname@example.org