[DIGITAL] 23.11.2021: Data Integrity in Life Science (in collaboration with GxP-CC)
Regulatory authorities have very high demands on the quality and integrity of data in the Life Science Industry - not only since the world is battling the COVID-19 Pandemic. Our Data Integrity Expert, Dr. Ulrich Köllisch, will give you an insight into this very important and omnipresent topic. He will be supported from two of our Consultants, Dr. Anjana Venkataramanan and Girish Shetty.
- Data Integrity Introduction
- Current hot topics
- Industry Problems
- Correlation to R+D
- Example Project Data Integrity
- Real life project
- Transformation from a scientist to a consultant
- Q+A Session
Goals of the workshop:
By the end of the workshop, you will have gained an overview in the area of data integrity and know why data integrity is so important in the life science industry.
Dr. Ulrich Köllisch, Data Intergrity Expert
- PhD in physics,
- Since 2015 working in the field of management consulting in the life science environment.
- Since 2018 at GxP-CC and meanwhile as a manager with a team of 6 consultants in total
Dr. Anjana Venkataramanan Validation Consultant:
- PhD in Developmental Biology and Neurobiology, Johannes Gutenberg Universität, Mainz
- Master of Science, Biomedical Science, University of Sheffield
- Since September 2020 at GxP-CC
Girish Shetty Junior Consultant:
- Master of Business Administration and Engineering, Hochschule für Technik und Wirtschaft (Berlin)
- Bachelor of Engineering-Mechanical Engineering, M. S. Ramiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Since June 2021 at GxP-CC
We Are Proud To Be GxP-CC
GxP-CC was founded in 2013 with the goal to support Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Dental companies to overcome the challenges of regulatory requirements.
Our customers fulfill a vital role in the supply chain of products which have a quality of life effect on all of us as patients. Our goal is to support and optimize the processes & controls to assure a seamless integration between the scientific results, the regulatory requirements, and the technological applications.
As a professional service provider, we strive to always keep our team ready today for tomorrow's challenges. Business disruption coming with new technological advances is no longer a question of “if," but of “when."
Registration: Follow the link here
Date: 23.11.2021, 17:00–18:30 o´clock
You will receive the access link to the online seminar by e-mail one or two days before the event begins.