[DIGITAL] 21.10.2021: Presentation by Bank of America - Insights into Investment Banking
- Introductory presentation of Bank of America by Goethe university alumni and Co-Head of EMEA M&A Birger Berendes
- Company valuation case study
- Q&A with bankers across divisions and seniority
- Insight into everyday valuation work in investment banking
- Understand decision making based on valuation analysis - Real life case study example: Company valuation of A Corp.
- Introduction to Bank of America and career opportunities
Goals of the workshop:
- Apply different methods of corporate finance valuation
- Compare results across methods
- Critical evaluation of results in overall context
- Recap of corporate finance theory
- Practical application
- Interactive discussion
Birger Berendes is Co-Head of EMEA M&A at Bank of America, based in London.
Frederic Masur is a Vice President in the Frankfurt office, covering clients in the DACH region.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individuals, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations, and governments with a full range of banking, investment management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Registration: Follow the link here
Date: 21.10.2021, 18:00–19:30 o´clock
You will receive the access link to the online seminar by e-mail one or two days before the event begins.