Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Who we are
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, we have 66 million customers ranging from individuals to businesses to governments and we are committed to growing responsibly. We’ve been building meaningful connections in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for 90 years, and you’ll find our 200,000-strong workforce in more than 35 countries worldwide. But our success isn’t just about the figures, we want to continue to share our success with our communities, and ensure we are a great place to work for our teammates through driving operational excellence.
What we do
Our Global Banking & Markets division looks after mid- to large-sized companies, corporations and institutions. It’s made up of Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking, Global Corporate & Investment Banking and Global Markets. As well as these client-facing groups, our teams also work in Global Capital Markets, Global Research, Global Transaction Services and Wholesale Credit.
What you could do
From apprenticeships to internships, industrial placements to full time roles, there’s something for you if you’re looking for a rewarding, fulfilling career all designed to give you as much insight as possible into what it’s really like to join our team.
What we can offer
Whether you join us in Investment Banking or Technology, and you’re based in London, Chester, Dublin or another of our 19 EMEA locations, you’ll enjoy great training and benefits that are tailored around you. They cover health, finance, leisure, lifestyle and work/life balance, so you can choose what suits you best.
- Junior Talent Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campus Hotline: +44 (0) 20 7996 3528
- Website: https://campus.bankofamerica.com
- Twitter - @BofA_Careers
- Apply online at campus.bankofamerica.com
- Assessments for our internship and full-time programmes take place throughout the year
- The online process for most programmes has two stages. You’ll need to complete both of them before the deadline.
- Complete an online application form and upload your CV.
- Complete the video interview online.
- If you’re successful, we’ll invite you to an assessment centre where you’ll take part in some competency-based exercises.
- If you are applying for a full-time programme, the assessment may include an initial telephone interview.