LEGAL COUNSEL (f/m)
|Anbieter:||MISUMI Europa GmbH|
|Standort:||Frankfurt am Main|
LEGAL COUNSEL (f/m)
PERMANENT | Full-time | Franfurt am Main | Referenz UF347
MISUMI is a global manufacturer and leading supplier of more than 12 million mechanical components and indirect materials for special purpose machinery and assembly automation. A large number of products is individual configurable. MISUMI Corp., founded 1963 in Tokyo, disposes of sales offices all over the world and employs more than 10,000 persons. The European head office which is located in Frankfurt, Germany exists 15 years. The MISUMI business model is based on providing the highest quality, lowest cost and shortest delivery time. More than 175,000 customers worldwide gain cost and time saving benefits through this model
- Support Legal Department in counselling all business units and providing qualified legal advice mainly in the field of civil law, contract law and company law.
- Support review of contract queries.
- Manage contract management processes overseeing signing, follow-up and archiving of agreements, draft internal policies.
- Support corporate projects, company and litigious matters.
- Drafting of internal policies.
- Reporting line is to Manager Legal.
- Fully qualified Lawyer with good academic credentials.
- First working experience is appreciated (max. 1 year), but not a must. Experience in an international environment is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English.
- Good analytic, communication, drafting and negotiation skills.
- Pragmatic solution and service oriented mindset with strong commercial sense.
- Structured working style, ability to prioritize the variety of incoming requests effectively.
- Keen to be challenged in a fast-growing, dynamic, multi-national environment.
We offer an international working environment with opportunities for career advancement within the organization. The work place is in Frankfurt am Main. We look forward to receiving your resume in German or English including your desired salary and availability. Please refer to UF347.
Ms Serap Degirmenci firstname.lastname@example.org