Graduate Sales & Marketing Development, Dublin (Nordic, German & Dutch Market)
Start your future today
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday. In 2018, Workday was voted the #2 Best Place to Work in Ireland. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do at Workday. But we like to have a good time too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: one of our core values is fun.
The SMD team form part of our larger Corporate Sales Development team, and we are looking for driven individuals to partner with and support our Sales and Marketing teams across Europe through a variety of workflows, while also supporting the sales development cycle for our inbound sales channels (phone, email and more). This role will give you excellent exposure working with other departments within Workday such as Sales, Marketing, Operations and other departments when required, and is a great first step on our Corporate Sales Development career path.
What We Offer You
Intensive Training & Certification: Every SMD attends a new-hire induction day, intensive training across a variety of areas in their first 8 weeks and will finish a formal certification over their first 6 months in the role. In addition, SMD representatives will be part of Generation Workday – a career development programme uniquely designed to develop our future leaders, and that provides a platform that empowers graduates to do their best work whilst providing a consistent level of support and mentorship to fast track their career growth.
Fun & International Team: The team is made up of individuals from all over the world, forming a multicultural work environment and very fun social scene.
Industry-Leading Compensation & Benefits: Your competitive base salary & commission structure will be combined with benefits that include local health plan and wellness program, company sports teams, employee stock purchase program, fitness program with discounted gym membership.
Career Development & Progression: The SMD team is highly regarded and since there is exposure to many areas of the business, the career path is up to you. You can become a qualified sales development professional or, in the space of a couple of years start considering a move into other departments including but not limited to Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Operations, Professional Services, and more…
What You'll Do
- Provide high-quality support to Sales and Marketing teams across a number of key workflows, covering a number of areas – data analysis and management; marketing campaign and event support; and more.
- Focus on constantly improving our workflows – automation, process improvement, figure out new methods of doing things to increasingly add value and make our work more effective.
- Generate new business opportunities through strategic inbound sales development support, supporting all our inbound sales channels (phone, email, and more).
- Establish, build and nurture relationships with senior executives through developing an understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans in order to address their needs with Workday.
- Be a trusted member of the regional sales team, collaborate with country managers and work cross-functionally with marketing.
Skills You'll Need
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated, tenacious and detail-oriented.
- An eye for process improvement/optimisation.
- A keen interest in a sales development career.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or commercial qualifications
Apply at www.workday.com/dublincareers